- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
- SITE INFO
- Data Protection
Traditional Cordoba patios on display until January 4
• The world-famous patios of Cordoba
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
THE world-famous patios of Cordoba have just been unveiled to the public as part of the city’s Christmas celebrations.
Thousands of visitors are expected to take advantage of the opportunity to view the secluded courtyards, which are privately owned and rarely open to the public.
The patios are traditionally decorated with Christmas ornaments, lights and striking red poinsettias, while carols are sung and food samplings take place.
Prizes are awarded to the best patios, some of which date back as far as the 10th century.
The patios are open until January 4.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]