- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
Man saved from burning car near Velez-Malaga
• Police called to burning car
POLICE suspect a man tried to commit suicide when they found a burning car underneath a bridge near Velez-Malaga.
Officers were quickly on the scene, when they received an emergency call to the bridge beside the motorway near Baviera Golf.
Incredibly they managed to extinguish the flames and save the man, who was found unconscious inside the car.
The 63-year-old was flown by helicopter to hospital in Malaga and remains in a critical condition with 80% burns to his body.
Reader Comments »
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others