FLOATING Hotel Sunborn Gibraltar arrived at the Rock on Tuesday and began final preparations to become the world’s first five star floating hotel.
Brian Stevendale, CEO for Sunborn Gibraltar, says, “This is a huge news story for Gibraltar, the arrival of the world’s first five star yacht hotel on our shores. She’s a stunning piece of workmanship and over 3,000 experts from across the world have been involved in her development and construction – a project of a monumental scale.
Not only will she provide a much needed luxury hospitality and events venue for Gibraltar, but she will also create 200 permanent jobs for local people. When the Chief Minister returns from the UN Committee in New York on Thursday, we’ll be inviting him down to Gibdock to take a look.”
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23