- OP Xtreme
- Business & Finance
- Crime & Law
- Food Drink
- News Features
- Insurance Doctor
- Jack Gaioni
- Legal Issues
- Loud and Clear
- Market Mumbles
- Mistress of Sizzle
- Property Insider
- Road to Riches
- Eating Out
- Andalucia Property Search
- Green Guide Spain
Marbella and Benidorm top Twitter trends
Do you have news for us?
Click to contact the newsdesk!
MARBELLA and Benidorm are two of the three most ´tweeted about´ Spanish beach destinations this summer, according to a Boom Business survey.
The group searched tweets mentioning more than 50 different Spanish beach resorts, and found the two resorts were the second and third most mentioned of all destinations.
They accounted for a combined 18.7% of tweets checked, while Ibiza took the top spot with mentions in 17.7%.
The study looked at all tweets naming one of the Spanish resorts and the word “holiday” in a 12 hour period over a number of days. Others beaches in the top 10 included Asturias and Gandia and Conil.
Reader Comments »
The views expressed in the comments above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Olive Press.
Messages will be moderated or deleted if they:
• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
• Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
• Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
• Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court
• Advertise products or services for profit or gain
• Are seen to impersonate someone else
• Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
• Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
• If you have a complaint about a comment please email [email protected]