THE historical city of Madrid is now available to visit online thanks to a new website.
The site, 101 Masterpieces, has explored the most popular attractions in the city and gives visitors the chance to see them in all their glory.
Developed by the government, the website is aimed at promoting tourism in the Spanish capital.
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10
- We’ve survived another mad Marbella summer - 15 Sep, 2018 @ 12:00
- TRIBUTE: Remembering Costa del Sol legendary singer Mel Williams - 2 Sep, 2018 @ 16:00
- AUGUST ANGST: Summer in southern Spain presents some interesting challenges - 4 Aug, 2018 @ 13:23