THE Olive Press can reveal the new Malaga Metro will not actually be powered by olive oil, be it extra virgin or simply virgin.
And it is with a heavy heart that we further announce Sir Richard Branson is not – to our knowledge – launching Extra Virgin any time soon.
As always, newspapers and websites were out to trick their readers this April 1.
How many of you fell for our environmentally optimistic story?
All other stories published on April 1 were genuine, we should add.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44