A PAEDOPHILE teacher who taught at a school in Madrid confessed to molesting boys as young as ten around the globe, days before committing suicide at a motel in the US last month.
William Vahey, it has emerged, drugged boys with sleeping pills before carrying out sexual attacks during class trips.
The FBI had been about to investigate a USB memory stick belonging to Vahey which contained disturbing images of 90 unconscious children dating back to 2008 when he took his own life.
The married teacher began work at the prestigious Southbank International School in 2009, covering up 40 years of abusing young boys in nine different countries.
When confronted over the allegations, he said: “I was molested as a boy – that is why I do this. I have been doing this my whole life.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44