IN disappointing news for Rock fans in Spain, former Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant has cancelled his summer tour of the country.
The 65-year-old had been due to play Bilbao, Murcia, Malaga, Madrid and Girona during July with his band the Sensational Space Shifters.
But his official website has announced that ‘ due to scheduling conflicts, the Sensational Space Shifters have had to postpone their Spanish tour’.
Inside sources told the Olive Press that Robert had cancelled the tour through exhaustion.
The Sensational Space Shifters are still due to play a series of festivals this year, including Glastonbury.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44