MALAGA is the new Barcelona, according to the Daily Mail… Now where have we heard that before?
It appears that where an Olive Press columnist ventures, the UK nationals follow.
Described as a ‘thriving cultural scene’ the UK national’s article has a sense of deja vu about it.
The parallel between the two Spanish cities was first made by Olive Press columnist Adam Neale as far back as February 3.
Pointing to the cost of living, as well as the cultural landmarks on offer, both Neale and then the Mail picked up on the growing popularity of the southern city.
And now our rival newspapers on the Costa del Sol have jumped on the bandwagon too, with articles appearing in both the Euro Weekly News and the Sur in English.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36