SPAIN could be set for European glory tonight.
No its not the Champions League final, but the Eurovision Song Contest, and blonde bombshell Edurne Garcia is set to get pulses racing.
The 29-year-old girlfriend to Manchester United goalkeeper David de Gea has already been dubbed the ‘sexiest ever’ performer to grace the Eurovision Song Contest.
And she will be hoping her vocals live up to her looks.
Set for a racy performance of ‘her ‘Heartbreak’ anthem, Edurne is being tipped by bookies as one of the favourites.
A Madrid-based TV presenter Garcia is a far cry from the acts we have become accustomed to seeing on the stage.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36