AN esteemed lawyer who advises people in Spain and worldwide is being nominated for a prestigious award.
Frank Arndt has been shortlisted for the International Family Lawyer Of The Year 2015.
Arndt, Paradigm Law’s managing partner and head of international family law, is on a final list of four.
The winner will be revealed at a grand ceremony on October 8.
Arndt said: “I’m exceptionally pleased to have been shortlisted for such a prestigious award.
“It represents recognition of my worldwide trusted network of experienced International Family Lawyers.
“We all put very hard work in to make sure our clients get the best advice.”
Arndt’s international profile and expertise has seen him appear BBC One, ITV This Morning, CNBC, ABC News and many other media outlets.
Paradigm Law is also being nominated for new business of the year and small business of the year after setting up in 2014.
- Electric cars set for Mallorca reboot thanks to AnySolution - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- I do! Balearic blushing brides attend three-day exhibition - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 14:00
- Balearic tourism boost as delegation impresses the World Travel Market - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Tourism concern as visitor numbers plummet in Catalunya’s museums - 15 Nov, 2017 @ 10:00
- US director’s Song of Sway Lake makes long-awaited red-carpet debut - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00
- Mallorquin hoteliers check-in to the Forbes rich list - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 17:00
- Biting Brit avoids jail but is handed a suspended sentence for assault - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 16:00
- Thousands of olives planted by Mallorcan scientists to discover the best strain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 15:00
- Catalunya referendum could lead to recession, fears Bank of Spain - 14 Nov, 2017 @ 12:00
- Former nightlife king Tolo Cursach refused bail as he returns to jail in Palma - 13 Nov, 2017 @ 18:00