MARBELLA’S longest established estate agent has received an exclusive award for his services to the industry.
Appointed as Eminent Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Christopher Clover, owner of Panorama, is just the eighth person to receive the prestigious title in Spain.
Recognised as a leader in the industry, Eminent Fellow status is given out to those whose standing and achievements are beyond question and judged to be extraordinary.
Forever humble, Christopher Clover said he was ‘shocked and honoured’ to receive the award.
“I am quite surprised and deeply honoured to receive and accept this nomination from the most respected organization in the real estate world,” he said.
“RICS has my unconditional support in promoting and fostering their work and values.”
Eduardo Fernandez-Cuesta, President of RICS Spain, added: “Christopher Clover is today, as well as for the last 45 years, an outstanding example of leadership and professional commitment in the real estate sector.”
- Sierra Nevada’s biggest ski school EOE celebrates 30th birthday - 2 Jan, 2017 @ 21:11
- San Pedro New Year concert tickets on sale - 31 Dec, 2016 @ 18:30
- Queen’s New Year honours for two British residents in Spain - 30 Dec, 2016 @ 23:30
- Merry Christmas to all our valued readers and advertisers - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 09:07
- Police helicopter crew rescue dog and owner from Malaga floods - 4 Dec, 2016 @ 18:09
- Costa del Sol torrential rain alert raised to orange - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 14:45
- Police investigate death of Brit found bound and semi-naked at Malaga airport - 23 Oct, 2016 @ 10:58
- Spain’s PSOE leader resigns with Andalucia regional head Suzana Diaz favourite to succeed him - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 13:14
- Velez-Malaga gas explosion injures at least 77 people - 2 Oct, 2016 @ 12:16
- Chinese hotel group Wanda has got its eyes on the Costa del Sol - 23 Sep, 2016 @ 09:33