UNSETTLED Real Madrid star James Rodriguez is looking for tenants.
The Colombian winger is reportedly putting his stunning Madrid mansion up for rent, as a January move to Manchester United draws closer.
Located in Spain’s most expensive area Pozuelo de Alarcon, his house in the luxury La Finca resort is surrounded by natural forest.
Ready to go on the market for an alleged €17,000 per month, the 850 square-metre property boast seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms.
There is also a ten-car garage (fit for any footballer), a cinema room, gym and indoor and outdoor pool.
Just 400 metres from Cristiano Ronaldo’s home, Rodriguez’s neighbours include Real Madrid legend Raul Gonzalez, current manager Zinedine Zidane and Brazilian World Cup winner Roberto Carlos all still own properties in La Finca.
Therefore it is no surprise that 30 security cameras keep watch on the 189 properties.
- Not just for Christmas: The heroic work of Estepona’s Adana kennels - 8 Jan, 2017 @ 10:23
- Bambi on ice - 1 Jan, 2017 @ 16:01
- Cars banned from Madrid streets in trial run for pedestrianised city - 25 Dec, 2016 @ 16:54
- Gang of thieves gas and rob expat homes on Costa del Sol - 22 Dec, 2016 @ 09:14
- Spain boosts security in ‘Christmas hotspots’ following Berlin attacks - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 15:31
- Flood advice: How to claim on insurance following Costa del Sol deluge - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 13:25
- PIC EXCLUSIVE: Britain’s Most Wanted fugitive Mark Acklom strips off in Spain - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 11:05
- Prime Minister Theresa May vows to protect 1.2 million British expats living in Europe - 21 Dec, 2016 @ 09:51
- Britain’s Captain Calamity stranded in Spain after leaving passport onboard abandoned vessel - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 12:43
- Woman from Granada named best rugby referee in the world by IRFU - 20 Dec, 2016 @ 10:36