PROPERTY sales in the hills of Andalucia are up by 20% on last year.
Inland Andalucia, which sells homes away from the coast from Sevilla to Granada, even saw a 15% increase in October year-on-year.
Unaffected by Brexit, the estate agents insists that house sales in rural Spain are continuing to grow unabated.
Owner Graham Govier said: “Already this year we have sold 100 properties with an average value of €70,000 – that’s a €7.3 million turnover and a 20% increase on last year.
“There seems to be no slowing down, regardless of Brexit fears and the weak sterling.”
- BREXIT: Ryanair gets new license to operate in UK in event of no deal - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- ENTIRE village in Spain on Gwyneth Paltrow’s Christmas wish list snapped up by EXPATS for just €150k - 13 Jan, 2019 @ 10:00
- Flu EPIDEMIC to rock Andalucia next week as illness spreads through Spain - 11 Jan, 2019 @ 14:57
- Tunf Separates the Good Casino Bonuses From the Bad - 10 Jan, 2019 @ 10:44
- Children receive the Magi in the Sierra Nevada - 6 Jan, 2019 @ 18:16
- MEASLES breakouts on rise in Spain and Europe as fewer get vaccinated - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 14:00
- Can Real Madrid still win the La Liga – Champions League double - 2 Jan, 2019 @ 10:06
- Rio Sport is at the very peak of ski technology in the Sierra Nevada - 1 Jan, 2019 @ 13:36
- Learn the slopes with Sierra Nevada’s dedicated English ski school - 31 Dec, 2018 @ 13:33
- Two Andalucia villages make it onto list of Spain’s seven rural wonders - 30 Dec, 2018 @ 16:00