THE Mayor of Malaga has become a meme after being filmed falling off a BMX while on a skateboard ramp.
Francisco de la Torre, 74, was testing the circuit at skatepark Rubén Alcántara when he fell down bruising his arm.
The internet reacted with hilarious results, with the politician being edited into photographs riding a bear, a dinosaur, and even in the film E.T.
De la Torre, who has not missed any work as a result of the fall, expressed his delight over the memes on social media.
He said: “Thanks to those who ask how I am after trying #BMX in @SkateParkMalaga: all good, I will reassemble, I have much fun memes.”
- Velez-Malaga Town Hall receives more than 180 tax claims - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 19:32
- Protesters march over Malaga mosquito problem - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 15:45
- Local pupils reenact victory over Britain - 19 Jun, 2017 @ 12:15
- Film about ancient treasure to be filmed in Rincon de la Victoria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 17:40
- Geothermal deposit found in Almeria - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 15:58
- Estepona to host Circus festival - 16 Jun, 2017 @ 14:43
- Towns to unite to promote tourism - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 19:36
- Axarquia to host mental health conference - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 18:29
- Culture top reason tourists visit Andalucia - 15 Jun, 2017 @ 14:20
- Alleged axe attack in Axarquia - 14 Jun, 2017 @ 19:02