AS the Boddingtons lass, she should be well used to the cold.
But TV presenter Melanie Sykes – famous for the Manchester beer ads in 1996 – couldn’t hold back from complaining during a Spring break to Mallorca.
While she was excited to be wearing her ‘first bikini of the season’, she told her Instagram followers that it was almost too chilly to wear it out.
“Thank god I brought my cardi , it’s bloody freezing in Mallorca… come on sun please don’t be shy #brrrrrrr,” she wrote.
The 46-year-old mother-of-two posted a picture of her rock hard abs outside her huge Palma finca.
In the series of famous beer adverts she told ‘Tarquell’ he had his ‘trolleys’ on the wrong way round.
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35