A BRITISH expat couple are relaunching their popular Marbella restaurant with a new Michelin Star manager.
Barry Akalley and wife Louise have given their Fuel Brasserie eatery in Nueva Andalucia a whole new menu as the restaurant enters its third year in business.
The changes are being orchestrated with the help of Alex Sapic, the former manager at Michelin Starred restaurant Adam’s in Birmingham.
“We will have around five different specials each day, from top notch fish and chips to Chinese and Nordic specials, all appealing to the different nationalities that you find here,” said Akalley, at an exclusive tasting event.
Guests were treated to nine courses, including Jerusalem Artichoke Soup with parmesan and truffle oil, Nordic Seafood Cocktail with red onion and dill and a Lebanese-inspired Kataifi with pistachio and clotted cream.
The restaurant re-opens on December 5.
- Direct Malaga to NEW YORK flights available from May 2019 - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 18:20
- Expats pay tribute to Marbella businessman ‘linked to TOWIE stars and Mohamed Al-Fayed’ after he was brutally gunned down on doorstep - 22 Jan, 2019 @ 14:03
- Marbella shooting victim identified as high profile Costa del Sol businessman behind Linekers - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 18:30
- WARNING: Orange alerts for SNOW, wind and strong waves across Spain and Andalucia this week - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 14:59
- Expat appears in court after shooting and killing boy, 4, during hunt in Spain’s Andalucia - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 12:45
- Man shot to death inside his Bentley on Spain’s Costa del Sol in latest mafia hit - 21 Jan, 2019 @ 11:26
- Malaga law firm secures regulation from the Ministry of Justice after winning more than €1 million back from timeshare giants last year - 20 Jan, 2019 @ 18:22
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22