A COSTA del Sol hotel is set to receive a €150 million makeover.
The Princess hotel in Estepona will be turned into an all-inclusive luxury complex after being bought by Ikos Resorts.
“Ikos Andalucia will open its doors in May 2020, with the aim of becoming the best luxury all-inclusive resort in the country,” the company said, which will present the Ikos Infinite Lifestyle experience with this project in Spain.
“This is a concept that has recently been recognized by TripAdvisor as the number one in the world in the All-Inclusive category.”
The Ikos Andalucia will have more than 400 rooms and suites across seven buildings.
It will have 70,000 square meters of gardens and facilities with direct access to the beach.
“The resort, which will have eight restaurants, will offer its guests a wide range of leisure activities with the best sports facilities, a theater, 4,000 square meters of heated swimming pools, both indoor and outdoor, and spa,” Ikos added.
“Estepona has always been a destination of reference for travelers who seek the perfect combination of sun, sea, a unique lifestyle and culture.
“We are pleased to present in Spain our exclusive all-inclusive experience and the promise of an incredible Infinite Lifestyle. We are excited.”
The hotel will have a Dine-Out service which will include bringing in food from a selection of local restaurants.
Ikos believes that this will favor the hiring of local employees for 70% of the at least 650 jobs that will be created.
This complex will become the fifth of the company, after the next opening of Ikos Dassia, on the Island of Corfu (Greece) in May 2018, and of Ikos Aria, on the Island of Kos (Greece), in 2019. It currently has three other resorts in Greece.
- What do King Solomon, Andalucia’s Rio Tinto mines, NASA and Mars have in common? - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:44
- HAPPY RETURN: How British expats in Spain can plan for retirement back in Britain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 17:44
- SCAM ALERT: Pensioners claim British conwoman tried to coax them from bus stop into ‘fake shuttle’ on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 16:22
- WATCH: Terrifying moment HUGE spitting COBRA acosts workers at port in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 14:54
- WATCH: Vile video shows SEWAGE flowing onto popular beach in southern Spain - 18 Jan, 2019 @ 13:47
- Little Julen and family pictured amid reports rescuers have found DNA - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:38
- Police in Spain rescue young man attempting to jump off Ronda bridge - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 14:15
- Police confirm little Julen IS inside the Malaga well after DNA found on fourth day of search - 16 Jan, 2019 @ 12:59
- ‘He loves his tricycle’: Neighbours describe ‘friendly’ toddler Julen and his family’s history of heartbreak as search for tot in Malaga well continues - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 19:35
- Drilling expert claims it’s ‘almost impossible’ for little Julen to have fallen down Malaga well as builder claims he sealed up hole just WEEKS ago - 15 Jan, 2019 @ 18:15