A COSTA del Sol hotel is set to receive a €150 million makeover.
The Princess hotel in Estepona will be turned into an all-inclusive luxury complex after being bought by Ikos Resorts.
“Ikos Andalucia will open its doors in May 2020, with the aim of becoming the best luxury all-inclusive resort in the country,” the company said, which will present the Ikos Infinite Lifestyle experience with this project in Spain.
“This is a concept that has recently been recognized by TripAdvisor as the number one in the world in the All-Inclusive category.”
The Ikos Andalucia will have more than 400 rooms and suites across seven buildings.
It will have 70,000 square meters of gardens and facilities with direct access to the beach.
“The resort, which will have eight restaurants, will offer its guests a wide range of leisure activities with the best sports facilities, a theater, 4,000 square meters of heated swimming pools, both indoor and outdoor, and spa,” Ikos added.
“Estepona has always been a destination of reference for travelers who seek the perfect combination of sun, sea, a unique lifestyle and culture.
“We are pleased to present in Spain our exclusive all-inclusive experience and the promise of an incredible Infinite Lifestyle. We are excited.”
The hotel will have a Dine-Out service which will include bringing in food from a selection of local restaurants.
Ikos believes that this will favor the hiring of local employees for 70% of the at least 650 jobs that will be created.
This complex will become the fifth of the company, after the next opening of Ikos Dassia, on the Island of Corfu (Greece) in May 2018, and of Ikos Aria, on the Island of Kos (Greece), in 2019. It currently has three other resorts in Greece.
- BREAKING: Reports of Vodafone being down in Spain - 18 Jun, 2019 @ 15:29
- WARNING: How meticulous thieves are robbing your homes while you enjoy days at the beach along Spain’s Costa del Sol - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 17:06
- Luxury brands continue to bet on Marbella’s Puerto Banus as Hermes, Versace and Fendi to set up shop - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 13:09
- Rival the yachts of Marbella this summer with this HUGE inflatable boat from Amazon - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:55
- REVEALED: British flyers behind soar in on-flight incidents in Spain as Malaga, Alicante and Mallorca most affected by bad behaviour - 17 Jun, 2019 @ 11:24
- IN PICS: The stunning 16th century estate going up for auction in Spain - 16 Jun, 2019 @ 09:07
- Fake goods costing Spain and EU billions each year - 15 Jun, 2019 @ 08:38
- Brothers cuffed after trying to stuff 11 champagne bottles down one of their tops in huge shoplifting FAIL on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:22
- British tourists still flocking to Spain’s Malaga as first quarter of 2019 shows almost 10% increase in hotel stays - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 17:04
- 8 things you didn’t know were ILLEGAL to do at the beach on Spain’s Costa del Sol - 14 Jun, 2019 @ 12:29