BORED with her English banker Harry Potter star Emma Watson has gone continental with a new Spanish beau.
The 19-year-old is rumoured to be seeing Spanish rock-star, Rafael Cebrian, after splitting with financier Jay Barrymore, 28, after two years.
Cebrian, drummer for band The Monomes, has reportedly won the heart of the much sought after actress.
The Spaniard attends the prestigious Brown University in America where he has become very close to fellow student Watson since her break-up.
Famous for her role as Hermione in the Harry Potter blockbusters, Watson even starred in a university production of The Three Sisters alongside Cebrian.
“Emma was nervous beforehand but was faultless in her role,” a friend explained.
“She has been juggling coursework with rehearsals and learning lines so she’s had a lot on her plate.”
The Chekhov play featured a 13-strong cast, but is a little different to the multi-million-euro blockbusters Watson usually appears in.
- Witnesses describe ‘bloodbath’ after British soldier ‘glassed by her pal’ in Mallorca club - 16 Apr, 2019 @ 10:45
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00