THE gallant star of Arthur of the Britons is coming to the Costa del Sol.
The British and Swiss German actor, Oliver Tobias, will be hosting a charity event to raise money for Age Concern.
It will also give his many fans on the coast a chance to get up close to the star and question him about his international career that has spanned over 40 years.
Tobias’ first role was in 1971 in the feature film Romance of a Horsethief that co starring Yul Brynner and Serge Gainsbourg and he has since gone on to star in a number of roles becoming a sensation with a famous appearance alongside Joan Collins in The Stud in 1978.
The event will take place at the Tamisa Golf Hotel on November 12.
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00
- Moorish makeover for relaunch of Andalucian teahouse on Costa de la Luz - 17 Mar, 2018 @ 14:00