SPANISH beauty Penelope Cruz has been photographed to raise awareness of AIDS.
The pregnant star is to appear on the front cover of Vogue as a face of the RED campaign.
Spearheaded by Bono and Bobby Shriver it was created to fight AIDS in Africa.
The actress agreed to be photographed by the renowned German fashion photographer Peter Lindbergh under the one condition; that the advanced stage of her pregnancy was not shown.
Cruz explained that she got involved with the project to “help us remember the suffering that millions of people live with.”
Other Spanish stars involved include Real Madrid goalie Iker Casillas, actor Antonio Banderas, filmmaker Pedro Almodovar and Ronda bullfighter Cayetano Rivera.
- La La lovin’ it! New organic olive oil ‘experience’ in Ronda - 18 Mar, 2019 @ 14:27
- The Cat’s Whiskers: Is Sierra de Gata Spain’s most delightful region? - 16 Feb, 2019 @ 10:00
- Why Sotogrande’s La Gran Reserva is one of Andalucia’s most exciting new developments - 23 Nov, 2018 @ 12:15
- How the Olive Press has survived 300 issues – and is continuing to grow - 14 Sep, 2018 @ 09:48
- How a Costa del Sol-based financial services business gives back to the community - 18 Aug, 2018 @ 16:58
- ‘Evil’ monkey dubbed Dracula robs British family of cash and passports on Gibraltar’s Skywalk - 22 Jul, 2018 @ 12:32
- West End comes to Sotogrande in aid of charity - 24 Jun, 2018 @ 14:14
- Olive Press publisher Jon Clarke gets five star access to Spain’s three Michelin Star heroes - 1 Apr, 2018 @ 15:00
- NICE ONE SON: Valldemossa’s Son Viscos is the perfect B&B for a weekend escape - 21 Mar, 2018 @ 11:00
- El Bulli restaurant owner creates Spanish culinary encyclopedia - 18 Mar, 2018 @ 12:00