DESPITE early signs of a tentative global recovery, the current world recession is still leaving a good deal of uncertainty.
While interest rates remain at historically low levels, food prices and utility costs are rising.
This will inevitably lead to the prospect of sweeping tax rises to begin to repay the national debts around Spain.
The good news is that there are ways to overcome this uncertainty by discovering the opportunities available to protect your wealth.
One financial company St. James’s Place is holding a series of seminars throughout 2011 to give the best possible advice.
The company, which manages over 30 billion euros of investment, offers the reassurance and stability of a FTSE 250 company.
The company, set up by Sir Mark Weinberg, Lord Rothschild and Mike Wilson, also gives investors protection under both Spanish and UK law.
The free seminars – the first of which takes place at the Gran Hotel, in Benahavis on February 8 – will give specific advice to UK expatriates.
In particular the events will look at investment programmes covering tax planning, pension portfolios and legal services.
The company can offer ways to give regular, predictable income, as well as an Offshore Trust Review service, which looks at the performance of any offshore trusts that you may have.
Further seminars will take place in Marbella in March and April.
And there will be a seminar in Nerja on February 9.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46