A VOLUNTARY association claiming to be non-political has been exposed for its links to the CDS party.
The Estepona Independent Expats Residents Association (EIERA) – set up to help foreign residents in Spain – made the claim in a double-page advert which appeared in an English-language newspaper rival.
But the Olive Press can reveal that the organisation is operating out of the CDS’s Estepona offices, while its founder, Janet Vigo, is a candidate for the party.
Set up two years ago, the fully-registered, non-profit association used the same advert to call for greater transparency in the local town hall.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46