X FACTOR judge Tulisa Contostavlos has hit back at suggestions she swore at staff during a flight to Spain.
The N-Dubz singer is alleged to have got into an argument after her boyfriend and fellow bandmate, Fazer, was asked to switch off his phone.
The incident happened as the band were flying to Palma, Mallorca from London City, for a gig.
But 23-year-old Contostavlos said on Twitter: “I completely deny that I was abusive to airline staff on our flight to Mallorca a few weeks ago.”
She added: “My PA had a disagreement with staff over his mobile phone but I categorically did not swear at the steward. I’m disgusted that someone would make that up about me!”
A British Airways spokesman said they had a record of an incident from London City to Palma involving passengers using mobile phones.
“A lady in the party who wasn’t using her phone was abusive towards the crew,” he said.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02