PETER Andre told the Olive Press that a bit of rain was not going to ruin a short Spanish break.
Instead the singer showed his daring side by having a go at the long rope swing at the Aventura Amazonia Park in Marbella.
“Ever since I heard about this park I have wanted to come with my kids and enjoy some outdoor fun and we have had a great time,” he revealed. “The rain doesn’t bother me at all and I love visiting this part of the world.”
The star, who stayed at the luxury resort Finca Cortesin in Casares, made the trip as part of his new program My Life being aired on ITV2.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46