There may be an uncertain future ahead for the euro, but thankfully it’s not all doom and gloom – and a special free event hosted by Spectrum financial advisors on March 27 could help people maximise their investments.
While Western economies are declining with rising unemployment and lowering standards of living, interest rates are set to stay low while stock and bond markets are once again on their way up.
Meanwhile, developing economies forge ahead and precious metals, commodities and oil prices are at all-time highs.
While this could affect investment, there are plenty of opportunities for capital growth, coupled with protection from the tax man – and consumers can learn all about these at a complimentary seminar.
Henderson Global Investors will discuss where to place capital for optimum return, and SEB International Life will look at maximising investment returns with low tax.
Lloyds TSB International will introduce the group’s new low-risk fixed return products and the Guernsey’s Sovereign Group will consider the huge advantages of transferring a UK pension abroad.
Finally, Currencies Direct will discuss cheaper international money transfers.
The event will be held at Hotel Selenza in Estepona at 10am on March 27.
Ring Pauline (952 89 03 83) to book a place.
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10