HE shot to fame thanks to the success of his pioneering debut album in the 1990s.
Now trip hop legend Tricky is set to bring his sound to Spain as the headline act at Territorios Sevilla.
The former Massive Attack collaborator will perform tracks from his Mercury Prize nominated album Maxinquaye at the festival, on 18-19 May at the Andalucia Centre for Contemporary Art.
Joining him on the bill is a strong line up including Basement Jaxx, Iggy & The Stooges, The Orb and Reggae star Mad Professor.
Tickets €25-40. www.territoriossevilla.com.
- Fake Ferrari gang busted in Spain - 31 Jul, 2013 @ 19:33
- Sunday shopping for cruise passengers in Malaga - 30 Jul, 2013 @ 19:40
- Socialists demand Rajoy resignation over payment scandal - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 22:18
- Spanish border police accused of discrimination by Gibraltar MEP - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 21:25
- Donana under threat from gas extraction - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:30
- Duchess of York’s friend killed in Marbella blaze - 3 Feb, 2013 @ 09:00
- Massage therapy on rise in Spain - 2 Feb, 2013 @ 15:34
- Spanish art fair pays collectors to attend - 30 Jan, 2013 @ 12:38
- Fresh ideas - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 14:00
- Fighting the fat in Spain - 29 Jan, 2013 @ 11:02