INSPECTOR Gadget has done it again.
Having spent two decades turning his website into one of Europe’s top online shops for green products, he is constantly looking for the latest sustainable technology.
Whether this means travelling to China to check out what’s on offer, or attending green fairs in the US, Edwin Spijkers, 40, of Generador Electrico, is always on the go.
So it was something of a boost when the flying Dutchman managed to come up with a revolutionary new product all on his own.
The exciting new gadget – known as a ‘grid tie invertor’ – makes the conversion of solar energy from panel to appliance considerably cheaper for small domestic installations.
Bringing down the price substantially, he has now had his product officially approved in China with its own CE mark.
“This is a small compact invertor for 300 to 600 watts and it comes at a very compact price,” explains Spijkers, who lives in Ronda.
“Indeed it costs from just €140, when previously you had to pay around €800 and when added to a small PV panel, this will save the average household up to €100 per month in electricity bills.”
For more info visit www.generador-electrico.com or call 952874195
- Avocados in Spain at risk of devastation from fungus transmitted by beetles - 20 Dec, 2012 @ 08:26
- Junta introduces bike scheme but fails to reduce 263-strong fleet of company cars - 19 Dec, 2012 @ 08:12
- Descendants of Sephardic Jews gain automatic citizenship in Spain - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 13:00
- Phoenix Campaign meeting under way this morning to help fire victims rebuild their homes - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:15
- Oil painting by Ecco Homo ‘restorer’ fetches €1,080 on eBay - 18 Dec, 2012 @ 11:10
- Females twice as likely as men to opt for herbal medicine - 17 Dec, 2012 @ 11:48
- Man charged after selling fake magnetic therapy machine for €1,200 - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 15:29
- Gambling conference attracts 200 former addicts - 16 Dec, 2012 @ 08:05
- IU boss ‘tremendous disappointed’ after ERE report rejected by Junta - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 12:41
- Anchovy fishing to continue in Spain following quota swap - 15 Dec, 2012 @ 08:10