A new high-speed train link between Sevilla and Valencia will cut the journey time from eight hours to four.
FOLLOW OLIVE PRESS
LATEST NEWS FROM THE OLIVE PRESS
Cocaine distributors moved supplies in hidden car compartments across Spain’s Costa Blanca
THE POLICIA NACIONAL has dismantled a cocaine trafficking gang in the Vega Baja region of Alicante Province. Investigators believe around a kilo of the substance...
WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT
- SEC on Notorious Spanish fraudster ‘Little Nicolas’ collects fourth jail sentence: “Why hasn’t anyone done a film about this guy??” Mar 29, 23:18
- Val.aroma on MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE: Finding out a little more about aromatherapy: “Thanks Susannah for your flair and elegance! We are lucky and proud to have you in our Aroma talks as…” Mar 27, 14:55
- Wolfgang on Protestors come out in force on streets of Madrid to denounce regional government’s ‘dismantling’ of healthcare system: “Germany will warmly welcome all doctors from Madrid, who are looking for better labour conditions and salary! Ayuso has to…” Feb 12, 19:43
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS CAMPAIGN: Bus company Avanza promises to improve services along the coast if demand becomes clear: “The problem is not a lack of cash mashines, the problem is the lack of visible bus stops with a…” Feb 9, 15:34
- Wolfgang on IN PICTURES: If trees could talk then these 10 amazing trees in Spain would have some tales to tell: “What a nice gigantism! Where on earth may I watch a sequoia tree over 1000 m tall? To my knowledge,…” Feb 5, 23:23
- Wolfgang on OLIVE PRESS OPINION: It should be a basic no-brainer to run reliable buses up and down the coast: “As long as tickets for a bus ride are so cheap, the private bus companies will not change that situation.” Jan 28, 21:07
- Wolfgang on ‘Disgusting, frustrating, nightmare, shambles:’ Residents in Spain’s Costa del Sol vent their feelings at the region’s public transport: “The buses in Estepona only serve the main road along the coast. I live on top of a hill just…” Jan 20, 15:01
When does this service start?
What route will it take?
Is it non-stop?
If not, where does it stop on the way?
How much does it cost?
What facilities, from catering to internet, are available on this service?
Or try the RENFE website…
For train timetables/prices etc: http://www.renfe.com/viajeros/index.html
For train facilities etc: http://www.renfe.com/viajeros/larga_distancia/productos/index.html
Or “Spain’s No1 English daily news website” could actually do a better job and not report in such a lazy way…
RENFE frequently change services/timetables/prices so it’s best that you get the info direct from them – rather than us publish information on this website that could quickly become out-of-date.
Not only are you missing the story, you’re now missing the point…
That’s going to be lovely.
Don’t use RENFE; it is the worst website on the planet. “http://www.bahn.de” is much better. Or just call the nice people at Rail Europe and they will put together an itinery for you in minutes.