FANCY yourself as the next Madonna or Justin Bieber but never got beyond singing in the shower?
Well now could be your chance to shine thanks to an iTalk FM campaign to promote talent on the Costa del Sol.
Nearly Famous, launched by Breakfast Show hosts Sid Olivera and Nicole King, is a chance for budding singers to get themselves heard by a wider audience.
“It’s not a competition as such, just a great way to get your name out there,” explains Sid.
“There will also be an exciting opportunity for a chosen few to perform at a special gala at the end of the summer.”
The Breakfast Show is Monday to Friday between 8am-10am.
- Thousands evacuated as forest fire spreads along Costa del Sol - 31 Aug, 2012 @ 11:01
- Irishman shot in Torremolinos bar - 28 Aug, 2012 @ 10:27
- Experts confirm remains found on Cordoba estate belong to missing youngsters Ruth and Jose Breton - 27 Aug, 2012 @ 17:02
- Naked Chef Jamie Oliver in Marbella - 24 Aug, 2012 @ 18:24
- ‘Sickening’ kitten attacks in Estepona - 22 Aug, 2012 @ 12:55
- Little and large: Petite star Eva Longoria poses with fellow diner in Marbella - 21 Aug, 2012 @ 13:23
- Sheikh to sell Malaga FC - 19 Aug, 2012 @ 13:00
- Mercadona recalls cosmetic products linked to cancer - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 13:57
- David Cameron enjoys a summer holiday in Spain - 15 Aug, 2012 @ 10:28
- Gibraltar’s biggest ever dance festival set to attract some of the best DJs to the Rock - 27 Jul, 2012 @ 11:46