A PROJECT to open a hospital in Estepona has been given immediate priority.
While delayed for five years, the Junta has now decided to fast-track the process of building the so-called CHARE hospital.
The hospital, planned for the Arroyo Vaquero zone, would serve the towns of Estepona, Ojen, Casares and Manilva.
It was delayed due to political and bureaucratic disputes, as well as archaeological remains found at the proposed site.
Now PP politician Jose Eduardo Diaz is demanding that construction starts immediately.
- Spanish Mirador bosses sentenced to two years in prison - 29 Oct, 2012 @ 08:30
- Woman searching for cousin on Costa del Sol - 26 Oct, 2012 @ 16:05
- Spanish test driver recalls UK crash ordeal - 25 Oct, 2012 @ 08:00
- The hiking trails of Mijas - 24 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- Estepona hospital plan back on the go - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 15:38
- Spanish scientists to explore Saturn moon - 21 Oct, 2012 @ 08:16
- Things that go bump in the night: Spanish ghosts and ghouls - 20 Oct, 2012 @ 11:53
- Spectacular Sayalonga - 18 Oct, 2012 @ 09:30
- British man found dead in Spain after yacht capsizes - 16 Oct, 2012 @ 14:19
- What your egg says about you - 14 Oct, 2012 @ 17:00