HE has already starred in a couple of Spanish films Como Perros y Gatos and Bob Esponja, not to mention having a Spanish wife.
So Hollywood star Alex Baldwin should fit in perfectly if, as hinted, he moves to Spain this year.
The 54-year-old American actor told CNN.com that since his wife Hilaria Thomas had recently fallen pregnant she wanted to move back to Spain.
“My wife wants to move to Spain, she wants to spend more time in Spain, enjoy life a little more,” said the The Aviator star.
His fitness instructor wife was born in Mallorca but later moved to Boston.
It is Baldwin’s second marriage.
He was married to actress and supermodel Kim Basinger for 11 years and has a daughter, Ireland, from the marriage.
- Fruit growers fight to safeguard Costa produce - 8 Mar, 2013 @ 12:35
- More bad weather to come in Andalucia - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 14:29
- Axarquia shop owners to dress windows as part Easter celerations - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 13:21
- New app offers UK children’s programmes in Spanish - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 10:18
- The ladies who made a difference - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 13:56
- Money over the bridge - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:10
- €400 incentive to increase youth employment - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:00
- Donkeys’ star status won’t save them from eviction - 4 Mar, 2013 @ 16:40
- Looking at the Labyrinth - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 14:36
- Ticket to the States! - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 12:00