IT is one of Spain’s most notorious properties.
Aside from being a regular holiday hideout for English footballers, it was the home where Kate Middleton’s wayward uncle famously offered cocaine and prostitutes to an undercover reporter.
Now Prince William’s uncle-in-law Gary Goldsmith is to sell his stunning Ibiza villa ‘Maison de Bang Bang’.
The brother of Kate’s mother Carole is hoping to get €6.5million for the four bed villa.
The house has become popular with the likes of Premier League footballers, including Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson, who rent it for an estimated €15,000 a week.
Goldsmith, 47, has been a frequent embarrassment to the royals.
Back in 2006, he was caught on camera using cocaine and offering a prostitute to a News of the World journalist.
Now he is promising to write his autobiography with all the juicy details of Will and Kate after the couple spent a week with him at the Balearic pleasure palace in 2006.
The now unemployed tycoon has recently married his fourth wife, convicted fraudster Julie-Ann Brown.
- Fruit growers fight to safeguard Costa produce - 8 Mar, 2013 @ 12:35
- More bad weather to come in Andalucia - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 14:29
- Axarquia shop owners to dress windows as part Easter celerations - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 13:21
- New app offers UK children’s programmes in Spanish - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 10:18
- The ladies who made a difference - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 13:56
- Money over the bridge - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:10
- €400 incentive to increase youth employment - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:00
- Donkeys’ star status won’t save them from eviction - 4 Mar, 2013 @ 16:40
- Looking at the Labyrinth - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 14:36
- Ticket to the States! - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 12:00