FIVE of the most popular boys in pop are coming to Spain this summer to whip hoards of fans into a frenzy, the likes of which have not been seen since the original ‘Fab Four’, The Beatles.
Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis from One Direction are playing at the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona on May 22 and the Palacio de Vistalegre in Madrid on May 24.
The British boys, who started out as fame hungry contestants on ITV’s the X Factor, are now one of the biggest acts in the world having recently cracked America and sold 14 million singles and 8 million albums.
With hit songs like ‘That’s what makes you beautiful’ and ‘Up all night’ the band’s management are expecting the Spanish gigs to sell out in record time.
It won’t be the first time One Direction have been on Spanish soil, the Olive Press recently reported how expat masseuse, Michelle Honeker, refused to give them all a massage when they visited the Pangea nightclub in Puerto Banus, claiming they looked ‘too young’.
The 27-year-old was working as a beautician at the nightclub and shocked many of One Direction’s dedicated fans by passing up the opportunity.
- Junta de Andalucia accused of human rights abuses - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 15:07
- Mammoth wasp nest found in abandoned property - 25 Apr, 2013 @ 14:58
- Shamed Spanish councillor goes topless - 21 Apr, 2013 @ 11:49
- See you later alligator! - 19 Apr, 2013 @ 11:20
- Not on our doorsteps! - 14 Apr, 2013 @ 10:32
- ‘Help us access our homes’, plead pensioners - 13 Apr, 2013 @ 10:57
- Lanzarote child abduction: Man arrested - 12 Apr, 2013 @ 13:41
- Big cats are back - 11 Apr, 2013 @ 17:27
- March sees worst rainfall in 60 years in Andalucia - 31 Mar, 2013 @ 09:01
- Feared and celebrated bull in Spain has died - 30 Mar, 2013 @ 08:50