FOR those readers who were quietly hoping for a bit of sunshine this weekend we’re afraid to tell you that you’re going to have to keep your wellies on.
The coast has received a battering of late and, according to the forecast, things aren’t going to look brighter until next Wednesday.
Malaga is set for mist, fog and rain, Estepona will experience showers and Gibraltar should have lightening today to name just a few unfortunate spots.
It’s not a good sign for our rivers either as Karl Smallman experienced this morning when he took this picture in Estacion de Jimera de Libar when the river burst its banks.
But you never know, forecasts have been wrong before, so keep your shorts on standby!
- Fruit growers fight to safeguard Costa produce - 8 Mar, 2013 @ 12:35
- More bad weather to come in Andalucia - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 14:29
- Axarquia shop owners to dress windows as part Easter celerations - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 13:21
- New app offers UK children’s programmes in Spanish - 7 Mar, 2013 @ 10:18
- The ladies who made a difference - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 13:56
- Money over the bridge - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:10
- €400 incentive to increase youth employment - 5 Mar, 2013 @ 09:00
- Donkeys’ star status won’t save them from eviction - 4 Mar, 2013 @ 16:40
- Looking at the Labyrinth - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 14:36
- Ticket to the States! - 1 Mar, 2013 @ 12:00