PUPILS at British School of Marbella helped to raise €750 for Comic Relief in a talent show.
Around 70 pupils took part in the two hour event which saw acts including a Punch and Judy show, piano solos and hip hop dances.
Staff also got into the fundraising spirit by putting on a surprise rendition of Gangnam Style for parents and pupils.
More than 100 parents packed the school hall to watch the show which also saw teachers Mrs Yarwood and Miss Chalmers go head to head in a jelly eating competition.
Sian Kirkham, headmistress at the school, said: “Pupils proved that BSM truly has talent while raising money for an extremely important cause. Well done everyone.”
Comic Relief is a fundraising event that raises vital funds for poor and vulnerable people in the UK and Africa.
- Close encounters of the BSM kind - 15 Feb, 2015 @ 11:30
- British School of Marbella to expand to new campus - 27 Jan, 2015 @ 14:00
- All fired-up - 17 Dec, 2014 @ 13:45
- Children at British School of Marbella celebrate Diwali - 30 Oct, 2014 @ 12:00
- Give peas a chance - 27 Oct, 2014 @ 09:00
- Buzz in the air at British School of Marbella - 19 Sep, 2014 @ 09:00
- School’s out for the summer - 3 Jul, 2014 @ 08:30
- The British School of Marbella’s got talent! - 3 Apr, 2014 @ 10:30
- School takes walk on the wild side - 6 Feb, 2014 @ 11:31
- Comic Relief show raises €750 at BSM - 24 Mar, 2013 @ 08:30