IT will be the heart of the winter, but a heatwave is coming to the Costa del Sol and Costa Blanca.
One of the most popular soul bands of the 70s, Heatwave, are set to play a show at the Hotel Don Carlos on December 14.
The band, who had a string of hits including Always and Forever and Boogie Nights, are also playing at the Clock House in San Pedro, Alicante on December 16.
Heatwave are currently tourning with Alexander O’Neal and opened for Earth, Wind and Fire on tour in the UK last year.
Tickets are on sale from the hotline: 966 792 595 or at www.heatwavepromotions.com
- Giles Brown thought he had left his brushes with the law back in the 1980s - 10 Mar, 2019 @ 10:31
- An idyllic cottage by the lake in Andalucia gave Giles Brown a bit more than he bargained for - 23 Feb, 2019 @ 09:30
- Loud and Clear: The Costa del Sol Boar Wars have begun says Giles Brown - 17 Feb, 2019 @ 12:00
- PROTEST WITH NO BULL: Why new year is the perfect time to campaign for change on the Costa del Sol - 19 Jan, 2019 @ 13:00
- Giles Brown is stuck in ‘festive no man’s land’ - 5 Jan, 2019 @ 09:00
- What NOT to do at your office Christmas party in Spain - 21 Dec, 2018 @ 12:00
- Guests got more than they bargained for at Gibraltar’s Fawlty Towers dinner - 24 Nov, 2018 @ 19:00
- EXCLUSIVE : the Olive Press has Breakfast with Berkoff - 10 Nov, 2018 @ 11:01
- When it rains… - 28 Oct, 2018 @ 12:24
- Watch out, there’s a new 80s revival in town, but don’t except big hair and shoulder pads - 30 Sep, 2018 @ 12:10