SEAT is now taking orders for its new Leon Cupra 280, its most powerful vehicle to date.
The vehicle, fitted with a two litre TSi turbocharged engine, is available as a six-speed manual, or DSG semi-automatic.
Two body styles are available: the three-door SC and the normal five-door version (the lower powered Cupra is in SC form only).
All models are fitted with Seat’s DCC (Dynamic Chassis Control) system that allows the driver to select between modes.
Performance first: the manual 265bhp models sprint to 62mph in 5.9sec and the 280bhp cars in 5.8sec. Order DSG transmission in the latter models and the time drops to 5.7sec.
Top speed in all Cupra models is limited to 155mph.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40