TREKKIES around the world are celebrating the announcement that a new Star Trek themed amusement park is opening in Spain.
Paramount Park Murcia will be split into sections, one of which will be Star Trek themed.
Plaza Futura, the Trekkie zone, will include a Starfleet recruiting centre, a 3D simulator ride and a ‘Warp Speed’ roller coaster that includes a ‘wormhole.’ It is set to open next year.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05