THREE global investors are locked in a bidding war for an office and shopping mall complex in Madrid’s business district.
California-based Pimco, New York-headquartered Perella Weinberg, and a third, unnamed firm are expected to offer up to €140 million for the Castellana 200 property, according to sources.
The property, which consists of two office buildings totaling 20,300 square meters (219,000 square feet) and a 6,200 square meter retail mall, was put up for sale by banks including Banco Santander SA, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA and the Bankia Group.
- Gib’s Got Talent! - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- Artists put best foot forward in Velez-Malaga - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- UK hospital boss in hot water over Ibiza break - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Float on Gibraltar - 23 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Gibraltar gets dancing - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 18:30
- EU imposes strict rules on carbon emissions - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 14:30
- Axarquia mayor resigns over unsporting behavior - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 10:30
- Trouble in the skies over Gibraltar - 22 Mar, 2014 @ 06:30
- Lenox Napier found guilty of defaming the Euesdens - 20 Mar, 2014 @ 10:28
- Spanish pizza chain La Mafia sparks outrage in Italy - 18 Mar, 2014 @ 18:40