A FAMILY-RUN Gaucin hotel celebrated its 10th anniversary, joined by the mayors of Gaucin and Estepona.
The Hotel Hacienda La Herriza held a garden party, with live music from traditional Spanish musicians, sherry and jamon.
Mayor of Gaucin Pedro Godino Martin said: “There are many reasons to be here today, to celebrate the anniversary of La Herriza and particularly to see the completion of a dream of a local Gaucin villager.
“Where have you seen a more beautiful place than this?”
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05