JAMIE Oliver has given Benalmadena children a cooking lesson as part of a world record attempt.
For his Food Revolution Day, top British chef Jamie taught children across the world how to make his healthy ‘Rainbow Salad Wraps’ via a live webcast.
Nursery and reception classes at Benalmadena International College took part in the world record bid – for the most children cooking the same thing at the same time.
Jamie is known for his campaigns to get children involved in making healthy food.
Watch the video from the day at www.youtube.com
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05