NOWHERE does luxury better than Marbella.
The town has recently overtaken Madrid to become Spain’s second most important place to buy luxury brands, after Barcelona.
The town is now set to celebrate its fourth Marbella Luxury Weekend in Puerto Banus in June.
Over four days, between June 5 and 8, the jet set marina will be an international showcase for some of the world’s leading luxury brands with over 90 events taking place.
A floating catwalk will see collections by Custo, Bikkembergs, Swarovski and others.
Meanwhile, Porsche and Pagani will be presenting their latest models and once again there will be a luxury business forum held at upmarket La Zagaleta estate with speakers from Renfe, Telefónica, Grupo Osborne, Chanel and Amazon.
“This is a huge flow of tourists as well as an increase in employment in this sector, and all tourism related activities,” said mayoress Angeles Munoz.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44