THEY are the dream family team.
And Zara Gayon and mum Araceli insist that they have set up their business for a lot more than just making money.
“We set up Elviria Estates with one purpose only; to enjoy our work and make as many customers as possible as friends,” said Zara.
“We hope this will lead to that magical multiplier effect where everyone feels part of our family team.”
The pair have over 40 years of experience of the Elviria area to draw on and ‘our customers and friends do not hesitate to trust us with their properties whether to sell, rent or manage them’.
Contact Elviria Estates on 952 831 020.
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44