GIBRALTAR has been included in the 2015 schedule of American cruise company Grand Circle Cruise Line , which will be introducing a new small ship tour Classic Cities & Moorish Traditions of Iberia & Morocco.
The ten-day itinerary on board the 98 passenger all-suite ship Corinthian, comprises Lisbon, Portimao, Casablanca, Tangier, Gibraltar and Sevilla.
Minister for Tourism, Public Transport, Commercial Affairs and the Port Neil Costa commented “We are very excited that the US cruise operator Grand Circle Cruise Line has chosen Gibraltar as port of call for its novel Iberian and Moroccan tour.
“Grand Circle is a newcomer to the Rock, and I am confident that the local travel trade will put out all the stops to impress our visitors and provide them a first class experience of everything that Gibraltar has to offer.
“The US is an important market for us, and we must rise to the challenge.”
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44