MILEY Cyrus has put Madrid through its paces as her Bangerz tour gets more shocking than ever.
Decked out in a leotard made from $20 bills – that left very little to the imagination – the 21-year-old twerkster delighted the crowd.
Her infamous tongue got more than a look-in, as the Disney diva made her grand entrance sliding down a giant neon pink slide shaped like a tongue.
Not content with the twerking, the bumping, grinding and bum-shaking, Miley then decided to give herself a wince-inducing wedgie.
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05