THE Spanish property market is bouncing back with a boom, according to many pundits.
Property experts insist that now is the time to take advantage of the buyers’ market and get your hands on cheap land and housing.
Want to know the whys and wherefores?
The guys at the Investor Academy, in collaboration with Marbella-based Alta Vista property, designed this neat infographic breaking down the reasons behind Spain’s current property boom.
Check it out to put yourself in the picture!
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05