WORLD Trade Center Gibraltar has officially begun construction.
The iconic global brand has finally arrived with Chief Minister Fabian Picardo drilling the first foundations this week.
Gregory Butcher, the man behind World Trade Center Gibraltar, said: “World Trade Center is a globally-recognised brand and a byword for corporate quality and success.
“Gibraltar is now part of a global business community reflecting the ambition for growth found within government and local companies.”
This is an important milestone for businesses in Gibraltar, and means the project is on target for a spring 2016 completion.
Pete Burgess, head of sales and marketing for WTC Gibraltar, added: “This is a very exciting day for all of us involved. We have had phenomenal interest in the building already, and this will only accelerate when people see work underway on the site.”
WTC Gibraltar is offering discounts of up to 20% on the first third of the building to be occupied.
This figure has almost been reached, so anyone interested should contact the team as soon as possible on 00 350 200 74724, email [email protected], or visit www.worldtradecenter.gi
- What a mission! My six weeks at a language school in Sevilla - 23 May, 2015 @ 15:30
- Flamenco and the Alhambra as home-time is looming - 16 Apr, 2015 @ 15:05
- ‘Giving light’ and tile-painting in Triana - 10 Apr, 2015 @ 15:47
- Taking my mind off the end of Semana Santa - 6 Apr, 2015 @ 15:53
- Sinners in spiky hats - 2 Apr, 2015 @ 09:01
- The suspense is growing for Semana Santa - 29 Mar, 2015 @ 10:48
- A Mesquita and a mosquito - 23 Mar, 2015 @ 19:58
- Just the weather for a solar eclipse - 20 Mar, 2015 @ 18:51
- A Roman market and St Patrick’s Day in Sevilla - 18 Mar, 2015 @ 15:30
- The Spanish sorting hat of doom - 14 Mar, 2015 @ 11:05