AMERICAN television star Charlie Sheen was spotted dodging the bulls during the last weekend of Pamplona’s San Fermin festival.
Okay, he probably didn’t run with the bulls, but he did take his porn star fiancée Brett Rossi, 25, on one of the worst dates imaginable – a bullfight.
The 48-year-old Two and a Half Men star checked in to the La Perla hotel, where he stayed for the festivities, sparking a massive social media response.
Luckily the star didn’t get gored by a runaway bull and spill any of his ‘tiger blood.’
- Guadix in all its glory - 3 Oct, 2016 @ 14:00
- The Spanish Shakespeare: Miguel de Cervantes - 18 Apr, 2016 @ 13:52
- Gibraltar is flying high - 4 Apr, 2016 @ 10:50
- Pair of expats fund raise to feed 40 hungry schoolchildren in Spain - 2 Apr, 2016 @ 14:33
- Gunfight in Granada arranged over WhatsApp - 1 Apr, 2016 @ 08:45
- Adios: What I learnt from living in Spain - 31 Mar, 2016 @ 16:28
- First-ever United Nations of Marbella seminar to be held on April 5 - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:12
- Algeciras records healthy increase in business - 30 Mar, 2016 @ 14:05
- Rock around the shops in Gibraltar - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 12:49
- ‘Long live free Andalucia!’ - 20 Mar, 2016 @ 07:44